Brand : Louise Damas
Handmade in Paris
A delicate flower with pearly petals, Henriette will enhance each one of your fingers.
A flower with delicate details and a deliciously pearly enamel. Under the Henriette small ring two stems are hidden that come to tangle themselves and make the body of the ring. It is also our clever and hidden adjustment system. Push on the removable stem to make it smaller or pull to make it bigger.
It is in Paris in our workshop that the Henriette small ring has been entirely molded and handmade.
- It is in tin and brass, gilded with 24k gold. A pure gold that, unlike 18k gold, is not blended with other metals.
- Its pearly enamel is carefully handmade
- It measures 16 mm diameter
- It has a discreet adjustment system, elegant and comfortable, it suits all fingers !
- Finally, to protect the gilding from the time passing and to allow you to enjoy your jewels as much as possible, we plunge them all in a protective varnish bath.
* We advise you to remove your jewellery when you are sleeping, taking a bathe or playing sports. And please avoid contact with perfumes and cosmetics to keep it shine for you.
Louise Damas Henriette Small Ring
The jewel can have irregularities inherent to the handmade manufacturing mode.
All our jewels are guaranteed without lead, nickel nor cadmium. Our materials are all sourced in Europe and don’t contain lead, nickel or cadmium, controversial allergens for their impact on health.
The jewels also need to take a break, put them in their case before going to bed. You’ll find them dazzling the next day, after your beauty routine.
Don’t let them have a bath, but if they escape your attention, rub them with talc and a soft cloth to keep their radiance. Even if they’re scared of water, they can be cleaned with alcohol (rubbed, not Merlot) and a soft cloth.
- Avoid any contact with water
- Rub them with talc and a soft cloth
- Put them in their case before going to bed
- Happy jewels