Brand : Louise Damas
Handmade in Paris
Lodged in the hollow of your neck, this mystical-looking necklace acts as a talisman to ensure harmony and balance.
This six-sided necklace combines colorful enamel and hand-engraved designs for a captivating result. Your new favorite gri-gri.
The small story behind
The starting point of this collection is the meaning we give to our jewelry. Louise wondered about the way a jewel accompanies us in the strong moments of our life, and about the symbolism it can hold, to become sometimes even a lucky charm. Added to her desire to explore the universe of the four elements, the idea of a collection of talisman looking jewels was born.
The Air necklace was created by hand in our workshop in Paris.
- The design is made of recycled tin gilded with 24k gold.
- The pendant has 6 sides.
- Two sides have engravings and two sides have blue, white, pink and orange colored enamel.
- The chain is made of brass with 24k gold plating.
- The necklace measures 38cm and has a 3cm adjustment chain.
- All our creations are handmade. Each piece is therefore unique by its irregularity, and its slightly imperfect curves.
- All our jewels are guaranteed without lead, nickel nor cadmium.
- Finally, to protect the gilding from the time passing and to allow you to enjoy your jewels as much as possible, we plunge them all in a protective varnish bath.
* We advise you to remove your jewellery when you are sleeping, taking a bathe or playing sports. And please avoid contact with perfumes and cosmetics to keep it shine for you.
Louise Damas Pamela Air Necklace
The jewel can have irregularities inherent to the handmade manufacturing mode.
All our jewels are guaranteed without lead, nickel nor cadmium. Our materials are all sourced in Europe and don’t contain lead, nickel or cadmium, controversial allergens for their impact on health.
The jewels also need to take a break, put them in their case before going to bed. You’ll find them dazzling the next day, after your beauty routine.
Don’t let them have a bath, but if they escape your attention, rub them with talc and a soft cloth to keep their radiance. Even if they’re scared of water, they can be cleaned with alcohol (rubbed, not Merlot) and a soft cloth.
- Avoid any contact with water
- Rub them with talc and a soft cloth
- Put them in their case before going to bed
- Happy jewels