Brand : Louise Damas
Handmade in Paris
The Madeleine lever-back earrings charm with their round and soft shapes, their meticulous details and their aged blue enamel.
The Madeleine lever-back earrings have been entirely handmade in our parisian workshop
- It is in brass and tin gilded with 24k gold. A pure gold that, unlike 18k gold, is not blended with other metals.
- The aged blue enamel is created in our workshop and then carefully applied by hand.
- They measure 1 cm diameter.
- All our jewels are guaranteed without lead, nickel nor cadmium.
- Finally, to protect the gilding from the time passing and to allow you to enjoy your jewels as much as possible, we plunge them all in a protective varnish bath.
* We advise you to remove your jewellery when you are sleeping, taking a bathe or playing sports. And please avoid contact with perfumes and cosmetics to keep it shine for you.
Louise Damas Madeleine Earrings
The jewel can have irregularities inherent to the handmade manufacturing mode.
All our jewels are guaranteed without lead, nickel nor cadmium. Our materials are all sourced in Europe and don’t contain lead, nickel or cadmium, controversial allergens for their impact on health.
The jewels also need to take a break, put them in their case before going to bed. You’ll find them dazzling the next day, after your beauty routine.
Don’t let them have a bath, but if they escape your attention, rub them with talc and a soft cloth to keep their radiance. Even if they’re scared of water, they can be cleaned with alcohol (rubbed, not Merlot) and a soft cloth.
- Avoid any contact with water
- Rub them with talc and a soft cloth
- Put them in their case before going to bed
- Happy jewels