Brand : Louise Damas
Handmade in Paris
With their textured design feeling like warm sand, those sunny little hoop earrings are the perfect jewel to mix and match with all your outfits!
Light little hoop earrings with a textured surface inspired by those shimmering wrinkles drawn on the sand when the sea recedes. Perfect for happy-go-lucky days!
It's in our Parisian workshop that the Gyptis small hoop earrings have been entirely handmade.
- They are made of tin, gilded with 24k fine gold.
- They measure 1,5cm diameter.
- The rods are made of 925 silver gold plated with 24k fine gold, to avoid any risk of allergy.
- The jewel may present irregularities inherent to the handcrafted method.
- All our jewels are guaranteed without lead, nickel nor cadmium.
- Finally, to protect the gilding from the time passing and to allow you to enjoy your jewels as much as possible, we plunge them all in a protective varnish bath.
* We advise you to remove your jewellery when you are sleeping, taking a bathe or playing sports. And please avoid contact with perfumes and cosmetics to keep it shine for you.
Louise Damas Gyptis Small Hoop Earrings
The jewel can have irregularities inherent to the handmade manufacturing mode.
All our jewels are guaranteed without lead, nickel nor cadmium. Our materials are all sourced in Europe and don’t contain lead, nickel or cadmium, controversial allergens for their impact on health.
The jewels also need to take a break, put them in their case before going to bed. You’ll find them dazzling the next day, after your beauty routine.
Don’t let them have a bath, but if they escape your attention, rub them with talc and a soft cloth to keep their radiance. Even if they’re scared of water, they can be cleaned with alcohol (rubbed, not Merlot) and a soft cloth.
- Avoid any contact with water
- Rub them with talc and a soft cloth
- Put them in their case before going to bed
- Happy jewels