Brand : Louise Damas
Handmade in Paris
A drop of glittering light for irresistible necklines.
You’ve been hopelessly looking for the perfect pendant necklace? Finally meet your new soulmate! Both discreet and exquisite, its textured pattern coated with transparent enamel & delicately ribbed edges will surely make you feel brighter!
It's in our Parisian workshop that the Gyptis pendant necklace has been entirely handmade.
- It is made of tin and brass, gilded with 24k fine gold.
- The textured pattern is coated with transparent enamel carefully applied by hand.
- The necklace is 39cm long and is adjustable thanks to its 3 cm extension chain.
- The jewel may present irregularities inherent to the handcrafted method.
- All our jewels are guaranteed without lead, nickel nor cadmium.
- Finally, to protect the gilding from the time passing and to allow you to enjoy your jewels as much as possible, we plunge them all in a protective varnish bath.
* We advise you to remove your jewellery when you are sleeping, taking a bathe or playing sports. And please avoid contact with perfumes and cosmetics to keep it shine for you.
Louise Damas Gyptis Pendant Necklace
The jewel can have irregularities inherent to the handmade manufacturing mode.
All our jewels are guaranteed without lead, nickel nor cadmium. Our materials are all sourced in Europe and don’t contain lead, nickel or cadmium, controversial allergens for their impact on health.
The jewels also need to take a break, put them in their case before going to bed. You’ll find them dazzling the next day, after your beauty routine.
Don’t let them have a bath, but if they escape your attention, rub them with talc and a soft cloth to keep their radiance. Even if they’re scared of water, they can be cleaned with alcohol (rubbed, not Merlot) and a soft cloth.
- Avoid any contact with water
- Rub them with talc and a soft cloth
- Put them in their case before going to bed
- Happy jewels